- 1 What is IFRS Ethiopia?
- 2 What is auditing and auditors in Ethiopia?
- 3 What is the role of auditing and accounting Board of Ethiopia?
- 4 Which are the accounting standards?
- 5 What are the challenges of implementing IFRS in Ethiopia?
- 6 What are the 3 types of audits?
- 7 What are the two types of auditors?
- 8 How many auditors are there in Ethiopia?
- 9 What is authorized accountant?
- 10 What are the 4 types of accounting?
- 11 What are the two accounting standards?
- 12 What are the 9 accounting standards?
What is IFRS Ethiopia?
IFRS is a high quality financial reporting framework. It is an international language for. financial reporting and as such investors and other users of financial statements benefit from its use. Since the global business world including developing countries ( Ethiopia included) are competing for.
What is auditing and auditors in Ethiopia?
1. Introduction. The main objectives of government auditing are to express opinion on financial statements and related issues of legality, regularity and fraud as well as examining whether government institutions are operating economically, efficiently and effectively.
What is the role of auditing and accounting Board of Ethiopia?
The Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia is established in order to promote high quality reporting of financial and related information by reporting entities; promoting the highest professional standards among auditors and accountants; Promote the quality of accounting and auditing services; protect the
Which are the accounting standards?
Accounting standards are authoritative standards for financial reporting and are the primary source of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Accounting standards specify how transactions and other events are to be recognized, measured, presented and disclosed in financial statements.
What are the challenges of implementing IFRS in Ethiopia?
Finally, the result of the study revealed that weak corporate governance, poor quality of education and training, lack of supports from accountancy professional bodies, weak enforcements of regulatory body, inadequacy of transition period, improper planning, non- availability of transparent market information, high
What are the 3 types of audits?
What Is an Audit?
- There are three main types of audits: external audits, internal audits, and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audits.
- External audits are commonly performed by Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firms and result in an auditor’s opinion which is included in the audit report.
What are the two types of auditors?
The most common types of auditors are: External Auditor: The most common type of auditor is the external auditor. Being a specialized field of audit, Forensic auditors must possess expert knowledge in multiple areas:
- Investigative Auditing.
- Computer Science.
- Data Analytics.
- Machine Learning.
How many auditors are there in Ethiopia?
There are 88 authorized auditors or Private Audit Firms authorized to provide auditing service in Ethiopia (AABE, (2015) and they are categorized Page 15 4 in to three grades.
Authorized Accountants means either of PricewaterhouseCoopers or any other internationally recognized accounting firm reasonably acceptable to the Facility Agents.
What are the 4 types of accounting?
These four branches include corporate, public, government, and forensic accounting.
What are the two accounting standards?
The two most influential bodies when it comes to setting accounting standards are: the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) in the United States, and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) based in London, England.
What are the 9 accounting standards?
Accounting Standard 9 (AS 9 ) is concerned with premises on the basis of which revenue is recognized in the statement of profit and loss of a business entity. This accounting standard deals with the recognition of revenue arising in the course of ordinary activities of the enterprise.