- 1 How do I make an international call on my AT&T cell phone?
- 2 How much does AT&T charge for international calls?
- 3 Is international calling free with AT&T?
- 4 How do I activate international roaming on AT&T?
- 5 How do I make a call on AT&T?
- 6 What countries can I call with AT&T?
- 7 What is the best international plan for AT&T?
- 8 How much do international calls cost per minute?
- 9 Does AT&T have free long distance?
- 10 How do I get international data on AT&T?
How do I make an international call on my AT&T cell phone?
Call and text internationally
- To a country outside of the U.S.: Press + or 011 on your phone’s keypad, then the country code and local number.
- To the U.S. from another country: Press +1, then the area code and local number. For example, +1.212. 555.3456.
How much does AT&T charge for international calls?
AT&T International Day Pass® Take the same plan you use at home to over 200 countries! $10/day for one line, and $5 for each additional line.
Is international calling free with AT&T?
The AT&T Call International app is available today as a free download from the Android Market and BlackBerry AppWorld. Using the app, AT&T smartphone customers can make calls from the U.S. to international numbers, and when abroad, customers will benefit from the same rates using the app over Wi-Fi.
How do I activate international roaming on AT&T?
Contact AT&T to activate the international roaming feature on your mobile phone account. You may call AT&T’s International Customer Service department at 1-800-331-0500, dial 611 directly from your mobile device, or visit an AT&T retail store.
How do I make a call on AT&T?
Dial from your myAT&T account.
- Go to Phone Features.
- Do one of the following: From the Make a Call section, enter a number to dial.
- Specify whether you’d like to activate or deactivate Caller ID Blocking and Call Waiting for the call.
- Select Place Call.
- When your home phone rings, pick it up to place your call.
What countries can I call with AT&T?
AT&T offers unlimited domestic rate plans that include unlimited calling from the U.S. to Mexico and Canada. Log in and check if your plan has unlimited calling – to Mexico and Canada.
What is the best international plan for AT&T?
For the more frequent traveler, AT&T Passport is an excellent option. You will have cellphone access in 200+ countries. The pricing model is most effective for someone who is overseas regularly and needs consistent cellphone access. Price: $70 or $140 per month, depending on which plan you select.
How much do international calls cost per minute?
The overall cost of international calling has become cheaper with the rise of internet-based, voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) services. Pricing for calls can range anywhere from just one cent per minute to upward of 10 cents per minute.
Does AT&T have free long distance?
AT&T Phone 200 plan No long distance charges to calls within the United States.
How do I get international data on AT&T?
How it works
- Be sure you have an AT&T unlimited, AT&T 4GBSM, or Mobile Share® plan.
- Pay a daily fee for each 24-hour period that you talk, text, or use data within an included country.
- Call within or between included countries or back to the U.S. at no extra charge while in an included country.
- Sign up once.