- 1 How do I get my CBE mobile banking verification key?
- 2 What is CBE authorization code?
- 3 How do I activate my CBE token?
- 4 How do I register for CBE mobile banking?
- 5 How do I change my CBE Birr pin?
- 6 How do I log into CB mobile banking?
- 7 What are the steps in opening a bank account in Commercial Bank of Ethiopia?
- 8 How do I register for CBE Birr?
- 9 How do I get a CBE account?
- 10 How do I apply for CBE?
How do I get my CBE mobile banking verification key?
For smartphone users you have to download the CBE mobile app which is found in play store and apple store. After this you have to activate the app using the activation key they send you. Then you have to insert another activation key you will get this from the bank service provider.
Publisher Description Commercial Bank of Ethiopia ( CBE ) soft token is an application used to authorize access to CBE internet banking service. It allows you to generate a onetime password any time you wish to use the internet banking service.
How do I activate my CBE token?
Click Profile > Security. Click Activate Token. Select CashPro Mobile Token. Click Begin Activation.
How do I register for CBE mobile banking?
Applying for SMS Banking Please collect a Mobile Banking application form, from any Commercial Bank branch or download it from this web site, fill it and submit the form to your branch. Once the application is processed you will receive a PIN which is required to access the system.
How do I change my CBE Birr pin?
Customers can dial to call center and request for the PIN /Password reset by call center customer care service staff of ebirr. After doing so the user will receive a reset password.
How do I log into CB mobile banking?
How do I log in?
- Enter the Username followed by the Password you have created during online registration process.
- Key in the security code (OTP) which you may get by pressing the grey button on the CB Bank Security Device.
What are the steps in opening a bank account in Commercial Bank of Ethiopia?
Steps for opening of Special Savings Account at Bank of Abyssinia
- Read Carefully the “Terms and Conditions”
- Fill the forms. 2.1 Account Opening Form. 2.2 Specimen Signature Form in two copies. 2.3 Check Requisition form.
- Sign as per terms and conditions.
- Send the documents through snail mail to the following address;
How do I register for CBE Birr?
If you don’t already have a CBE – Birr account, you can easily register for one by visiting your nearest CBE branch and filling out a form for a CBE – Birr account and deposit cash. You will see a screen that shows detailed instructions to use the CBE – birr service to complete the payment from your phone.
How do I get a CBE account?
- Step 1: Click on Create a Parent Account. Go to: www. cbe.ab.ca/mycbe and click the Create Parent Account button.
- Step 2: Request Access Key.
- Step 3: Complete the Form.
- Step 4: Retrieve the Access Key(s) and go to the Create Parent Account page.
- Step 5: Add Your Child(ren) to Your Account.
- Step 6: Verify the Email Address.
How do I apply for CBE?
How to apply CBE?
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- How to Apply Guideline: Download.
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority.
- Online Application Link: Click Here.