- 1 How can I transfer money from Ethio Telecom?
- 2 How do I know my Ethio Telecom number?
- 3 How much does Ethio Telecom mobile connection cost?
- 4 How do I activate my Ethio Telecom SIM?
- 5 What is Ethio Telecom service?
- 6 How does one become a Telebirr agent?
- 7 How do I check what my phone number is?
- 8 How can I hide my phone number in Ethiopia?
- 9 How do I start a new SIM card?
- 10 What is the fastest Internet speed in Ethiopia?
- 11 Is 4G available in Ethiopia?
- 12 How much does wifi cost in Ethiopia?
- 13 Can I use my cell phone in Ethiopia?
- 14 How can I recharge my phone through wifi in Ethiopia?
How can I transfer money from Ethio Telecom?
Just follow these steps:
- choose Ethiopia as the country you want to send to,
- enter the mobile number of your recipient.
- select the amount you want to recharge.
How do I know my Ethio Telecom number?
Users can dial star has 06 hash to identify their phone’s IMEI number and dial star 868 hash to use the available registration alternatives, according to Ethio Telecom.
How much does Ethio Telecom mobile connection cost?
How much does Ethio telecom mobile connection cost? Ethio telecom’s mobile connection is available on payment of activation charge of Birr 30 for prepaid/ postpaid service. For the postpaid service based on your usage you will be requested to deposit some amount starting from 250 as a credit limit for the service.
How do I activate my Ethio Telecom SIM?
How to get started with a new mobile service:
- Insert the SIM card into your handset.
- Enter your PIN (if requested).
- Please dial 989 to activate your prepaid service and follow the instructions.
What is Ethio Telecom service?
Ethio telecom, previously known as the Ethiopian Telecommunications Corporation (ETC), is an Ethiopian telecommunication company serving as the major internet and telephone service provider. Ethio telecom is owned by the Ethiopian government and maintains a monopoly over all telecommunication services in Ethiopia.
How does one become a Telebirr agent?
How to register for telebirr. You can make self-registration for telebirr using your own mobile phone via App or USSD, or by visiting your nearby Ethio telecom’s shop, authorized retail agents or partner bank branches. Then, you will get your personal editable data which holds: Title.
How do I check what my phone number is?
Check Your Phone Settings On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone /device > Status/ phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number. 5
How can I hide my phone number in Ethiopia?
Block Your Caller ID
- Dial *67 on your number pad.
- Dial the 10 digit number you wish to dial.
How do I start a new SIM card?
Follow these steps to make the connection:
- Eject the SIM card from the device and record the SIM ID.
- Insert the SIM after your account has been updated.
- Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.
What is the fastest Internet speed in Ethiopia?
Internet Speed in Ethiopia averaged 1023.16 KBps from 2007 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 4014.26 KBps in the fourth quarter of 2016 and a record low of 95.43 KBps in the first quarter of 2010.
Is 4G available in Ethiopia?
ethio-telecom announced the launch of its Long Term Evolution (LTE)/ 4G services to cities in the Oromia region that are close to Addis Ababa. ethio-telecom has availed the LTE / 4G network in Addis Ababa. The company has 50.7 million subscribers and a geographic coverage of 85.4 percent at a national level.
How much does wifi cost in Ethiopia?
The price of Internet 8 Mbps (1 month) in Addis Ababa is 949 Birr. This average is based on 21 price points. It can be considered reliable and accurate.
Can I use my cell phone in Ethiopia?
Yes. Be aware all ETC sim cards are normal size. So if ur phone takes micro it has to be cut down to size. If the seller cannot do it, the city is full of mobile phone shops that will do it.
How can I recharge my phone through wifi in Ethiopia?
- Enter 1 to recharge for yourself,
- Enter 2 to recharge for other number.