- 1 How do I connect to my cellular network?
- 2 Can’t connect to this network cellular data isn’t working properly?
- 3 How do I enable data access over mobile network?
- 4 What is APN for Ethio Telecom?
- 5 Can’t connect to cellular network?
- 6 How do I connect my iPhone to a cellular network?
- 7 Why doesn’t my data work on my iPhone?
- 8 Why is my internet not working on my iPhone?
- 9 Why is my internet not working?
- 10 What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
- 11 How can I solve my phone network problem?
- 12 How do I configure my phone for browsing?
- 13 Is 4G available in Ethiopia?
- 14 How do I activate my Ethio Telecom SIM?
- 15 How can I register my IMEI number in Ethiopia?
How do I connect to my cellular network?
Start by turning on the hotspot feature on your phone (typically this is found in Network settings). On your computer, press Win+I, and then click the Network & Internet. Click Show Available Networks and then click your phone’s Wi-Fi connection. Click Connect and enter the security key.
Can’t connect to this network cellular data isn’t working properly?
If your cellular data connection isn’t working and you can’t connect to the Internet, type a new Internet APN based on your location and mobile operator. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular > Advanced options > Add an APN.
How do I enable data access over mobile network?
Data and network settings for Android phones
- Pull down the notifications panel and tap Settings (gear icon).
- Tap Mobile Data or More > Mobile Networks or More > Data Usage > Access Point Names.
- Turn ON or add a check mark next to Data Enabled or Mobile Data or Mobile Data Traffic.
What is APN for Ethio Telecom?
636 01 ETH-MTN APN Settings
Can’t connect to cellular network?
Steps to Fix Mobile Data Not Working on Android
- Check If You’ve Reached Your Mobile Data Limit.
- Try Restarting Your Mobile Phone.
- Check If You’re on Airplane Mode.
- Check If You’re Using the Right Mobile Network.
- Re-Insert Your SIM Card.
- Reset Your APN.
- Change Your APN Protocol.
- Manually Enter Your APN.
How do I connect my iPhone to a cellular network?
Connect iPhone to a cellular network
- Verify that your SIM is activated and unlocked. See Set up cellular service on iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Verify that Cellular Data is turned on. On models with Dual SIM, tap Cellular Data, then verify the selected line. (You can choose only one line for cellular data.)
Why doesn’t my data work on my iPhone?
If your iPhone or iPad cellular data is not working, you can try powering down your phone and turning it back on, checking for carrier or system updates, turning cellular data or airplane mode off and on again, and, as the last resort, performing a factory reset.
Why is my internet not working on my iPhone?
If your iPhone is failing to connect to the Internet via your cellular data network, try resetting the phone. If that doesn’t solve the connection issue, try resetting the iPhone’s network settings. Go to Settings, General, Reset, and then select Reset Network Settings.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
Android Hidden Codes
|*#*# 4636 #*#*||Display information about Phone, Battery and Usage statistics|
|*#*#7780#*#*||Restting your phone to factory state-Only deletes application data and applications|
|*2767*3855#||It’s a complete wiping of your mobile also it reinstalls the phones firmware|
How can I solve my phone network problem?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks ” or “Connections”.
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
How do I configure my phone for browsing?
Android Internet Settings
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and networks or More (depending on your version of Android ).
- Tap Mobile Networks.
- Tap Access point names.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap New APN.
- Enter the following data into the onscreen form, without changing any other settings:
Is 4G available in Ethiopia?
ethio-telecom announced the launch of its Long Term Evolution (LTE)/ 4G services to cities in the Oromia region that are close to Addis Ababa. ethio-telecom has availed the LTE / 4G network in Addis Ababa. The company has 50.7 million subscribers and a geographic coverage of 85.4 percent at a national level.
How do I activate my Ethio Telecom SIM?
How to get started with a new mobile service:
- Insert the SIM card into your handset.
- Enter your PIN (if requested).
- Please dial 989 to activate your prepaid service and follow the instructions.
How can I register my IMEI number in Ethiopia?
Users can dial star has 06 hash to identify their phone’s IMEI number and dial star 868 hash to use the available registration alternatives, according to Ethio Telecom. The new system will bond the mobile apparatus with the SIM card of the particular user on the IMEI.