- 1 How do I call the US from Ethiopia?
- 2 What is the area code from Ethiopia to America?
- 3 What is the country code for the USA is it 011 or 001?
- 4 What is the 7 country code?
- 5 How do I call a landline in Ethiopia?
- 6 How do I make an international call to Ethiopia?
- 7 How many digits is Ethiopia phone number?
- 8 What language do they speak in Ethiopia?
- 9 Which country code is 44?
- 10 What is US country code for cell phones?
- 11 Which country code is 342?
- 12 Which country uses +3 code?
- 13 Which country code is 791?
How do I call the US from Ethiopia?
To call United States from Ethiopia, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Ethiopia, and is needed for making any international call from Ethiopia.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
What is the area code from Ethiopia to America?
011 – US exit code; dial first for international calls made from the USA or Canada. 251 – Country Code for Ethiopia. Phone number – 10 digits for both fixed lines and cell phones. Cheap Calls to Ethiopia. Make cheap calls to Ethiopia from your Mobile or Landline.
What is the country code for the USA is it 011 or 001?
USA International Calling Code The international country code for the United States is +1 ( 001 ). This country code is needed each time a caller from outside the United States attempts to connect with someone who has a US number.
What is the 7 country code?
Telephone numbers in Russia are under a unified numbering plan with Kazakhstan, both of which share the international code + 7. Telephone numbers in Russia.
|Country calling code||+ 7|
|International call prefix||8~xx (where “~” means “wait for the next dial tone”, and xx is the international carrier selection code )|
How do I call a landline in Ethiopia?
How to Call Ethiopia from the U.S.
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 251, the country code for Ethiopia.
- Then dial the area code (2 digits — please see a sample calling code list below)
- and finally the phone number (7 digits).
How do I make an international call to Ethiopia?
To call an international number from within Ethiopia, dial 00 followed by the number. Mobile numbers begin with ’09’.
How many digits is Ethiopia phone number?
Ethiopia’s telephone numbers are made up of 12 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Ethiopia using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7- digit number.
What language do they speak in Ethiopia?
Amharic is one of the country’s principal languages and is native to the central and northwestern areas. Gurage and Hareri are spoken by relatively few people in the south and east. The most prominent Cushitic languages are Oromo, Somali, and Afar.
Which country code is 44?
Countries listed below with area code +1 are all under North America. Current Country List (Ordered by Country Code )
|40||United Kingdom (+ 44 )|
What is US country code for cell phones?
The USA country code is +1. You will add it to the beginning of any phone number you are dialing that’s in the US.
Which country code is 342?
+ 342 Country: Catalonia.
Which country uses +3 code?
2 – Africa and some others like Greenland, Faroe Islands and Aruba. 3 – Europe.
Which country code is 791?
+ 791 Country: Russia.