- 1 How much does Ethiopian airlines charge for excess baggage?
- 2 How much do you have to pay if luggage is over?
- 3 Is it more expensive to pay for baggage at the airport?
- 4 What is the baggage allowance for Ethiopian Airways?
- 5 What is 2pc in baggage allowance?
- 6 What is the size of 23 kg luggage bag?
- 7 What happens if your suitcase weighs more than 50 pounds?
- 8 What happens if my bag is overweight?
- 9 How do I know if my bag is over 50 pounds?
- 10 How do I get my baggage fee waived?
- 11 How can I avoid paying baggage fees?
- 12 Do you have to pay for your suitcase at the airport?
- 13 How many kilos can I take on an international flight?
- 14 What is free baggage allowance?
- 15 How many kilos are allowed for baggage on domestic flights?
How much does Ethiopian airlines charge for excess baggage?
In Economy Class, when the number of pieces is within the free baggage allowance while the weight of the bags is over 23kg but less than 32kg (51 – 70Lb) the excess baggage charge will be USD60.00 per each bag.
How much do you have to pay if luggage is over?
|Baggage category||Fee||Max Weight|
|LugLess checked bag||$20-$45||50lbs|
Is it more expensive to pay for baggage at the airport?
More and more airlines are charging higher bag fees if you pay them at the airport, as opposed to paying them in advance on the airline’s website. For this reason, we always recommend you checking the airline web site in advance of your flight to see if you can prepay your bag fees.
What is the baggage allowance for Ethiopian Airways?
Checked Baggage Allowance Economy: up to 2 pieces, each with a maximum weight of 23 kg (50 lbs.) and maximum sum of dimension equal to 158 cm (62 in.) Cloud Nine: up to 2 pieces, each with a maximum weight of 32 kg (70 lbs.) and a maximum sum of dimension equal to 158 cm (62 in.)
What is 2pc in baggage allowance?
Three pieces of baggage If your flight ticket is marked with the code “1 PC”, you may take one piece of baggage weighing a maximum of 23 kg. If your flight ticket is marked with the code “2 PC”, you may take two pieces of baggage, each weighing a maximum of 23 kg.
What is the size of 23 kg luggage bag?
In terms of a suitcase, the 23 kg means a suitcase with the dimensions of 56cm x 45cm x 25cm. This dimension includes the handles and wheels.
What happens if your suitcase weighs more than 50 pounds?
Your airline immediately sees dollar signs. For example, American Airlines charges just $25 for a checked bag on a domestic flight, but the fee quadruples if your bag weighs more than 50 pounds and doubles again to $200 if it’s over 70 pounds.
What happens if my bag is overweight?
Overweight baggage fees can be far costlier than base charges for checked luggage. For example, American and United issue a fee of $100 for each checked bag weighing 50 – 70 pounds on domestic flights, or $200 for bags weighing more than 70 pounds.
How do I know if my bag is over 50 pounds?
Just ask at the front desk / concierge / etc. If you don’t have access to a scale and there’s no post office around you and you don’t know what 50 lbs feel like, just go to the airport one hour earlier, find an empty check -in counter and weigh it there.
How do I get my baggage fee waived?
The 6 Best Ways To Avoid Checked Bag Fees
- Fly with Airlines that Don’t Charge for Checked Baggage.
- Earn Elite Status with an Airline.
- Choose the Right Airline Credit Card.
- Choose a Travel Card with an Airline Fee Credit.
- Avoid Basic Economy.
- Pack Light and Don’t Check a Bag.
How can I avoid paying baggage fees?
Best ways to avoid checked bag fees
- Hold elite status (or travel with a friend/family member with elite status)
- Carry the right credit card (or travel with a friend/family member with the right card)
- Purchase a premium ticket (typically premium economy, business and/or first class)
Do you have to pay for your suitcase at the airport?
Even passengers who check in online or at a self-service airport kiosk can take their checked bags to the counter. The airline may accept a heavier bag, but expect to pay a hefty fine for an overweight bag. Pay any fees related to checked bags at the counter, or prepay them online or at an airport kiosk.
How many kilos can I take on an international flight?
Baggage Dimensions for First and Business The maximum weight permissible for a single piece of baggage is 32 kgs. or 70 pounds.
What is free baggage allowance?
On the commercial transportation, mostly with airlines, the baggage allowance is the amount of checked baggage or hand/carry-on luggage the company will allow per passenger. There may be limits on the amount that is allowed free of charge, and hard limits on the amount that is allowed.
How many kilos are allowed for baggage on domestic flights?
Baggage allowance on domestic flights in economy class All Tickets would be eligible for baggage allowance of 25 Kgs for Adult / Children and 10 Kgs for infant on domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class RBDs.