- 1 How many embassies are there in Addis Ababa?
- 2 What country has the most embassies?
- 3 Is there only one embassy per country?
- 4 What countries do we not have embassies in?
- 5 Is there Lithuania embassy in Ethiopia?
- 6 How many embassies are in Kenya?
- 7 What is the biggest embassy in the world?
- 8 Which city has most embassies?
- 9 Which countries have embassies in the US?
- 10 What is difference between embassy and consulate?
- 11 Can you ask embassies for flags?
- 12 How many Indian embassy are there in the world?
- 13 Which country has no US embassy?
- 14 Which country has no embassy in India?
- 15 Does America have an embassy in Pakistan?
How many embassies are there in Addis Ababa?
There are 115 embassies in Addis Ababa.
What country has the most embassies?
List of countries by number of diplomatic missions
|Rank||Country||Embassies / High Commissions|
Is there only one embassy per country?
There is always only one embassy per country, it’s lead by an ambassador. Consulate represents country dealing with individuals. There may be numerous consulates per country, there may be numerous consuls.
What countries do we not have embassies in?
Countries Where There Are No US Embassy or Consulate
- North Korea.
- Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Is there Lithuania embassy in Ethiopia?
Sorry there is no consulate of Lithuania in Addis Ababa!
How many embassies are in Kenya?
There are currently 88 embassies /high commissions in Nairobi and two consulates in Mombasa. Honorary consulates are not listed below.
What is the biggest embassy in the world?
The Embassy of the United States of America in Baghdad is the diplomatic mission of the United States of America in the Republic of Iraq. Ambassador Matthew Tueller is currently the Chief of Mission. At 104 acres (42 ha), it is the largest embassy in the world, and is nearly as large as Vatican City.
Which city has most embassies?
Can you name the 40 cities with the most embassies?
|Number of Embassies||City||% Correct|
Which countries have embassies in the US?
The U.S. has embassies in all countries it recognizes apart from Bhutan, Iran, Maldives, North Korea, Syria and Yemen. It has ‘interest sections’ in other nation’s embassies in Iran and Syria. It also has a de facto embassy in Taiwan.
What is difference between embassy and consulate?
An embassy is a diplomatic mission generally located in the capital city of another country which offers a full range of services, including consular services. A consulate is a diplomatic mission that is similar to a consulate general, but may not provide a full range of services.
Can you ask embassies for flags?
Yes you can ask a nation’s embassy for a free flag of their country. And a lot of countries actually have some rather cool ambassadors.
How many Indian embassy are there in the world?
India itself in total counts near 89 Embassies and 108 Consulates spread all over the world.
Which country has no US embassy?
The picturesque islands of Antigua and Barbuda; Dominica; Grenada; St. Kitts and Nevis; St. Lucia; and St. Vincent and the Grenadines don’t have a physical U.S. diplomatic presence, although there has been a push in Congress to bring embassies to the islands.
Which country has no embassy in India?
- Albania (Abu Dhabi)
- Antigua and Barbuda (New York City)
- Andorra (New York City)
- Bahamas (Beijing)
- Belize (Mexico city)
- Barbados (Beijing)
- Central African Republic (Kuwait City)
- Cameroon (Abu Dhabi)
Does America have an embassy in Pakistan?
The Embassy of the United States in Islamabad is the diplomatic mission of the United States in Pakistan. The embassy in Islamabad is one of the largest U.S. embassies in the world, in terms of personnel, and houses a chancery and complex of office buildings.