- 1 How do I activate my CBE token?
- 2 How do I register for CBE mobile banking?
- 3 How can I activate mobile banking?
- 4 What is the code for mobile banking in Ethiopia?
- 5 How do I change my CBE Birr password?
- 6 How do I get a CBE account?
- 7 How do I register for CBE Birr?
- 8 How do I set up a CBE Birr account?
- 9 How can I activate mobile banking in DoP?
- 10 How do I activate my debit card via SMS?
- 11 How do I activate my post office mobile banking?
- 12 How can I activate mobile banking in Ethiopia?
- 13 What is CBE wallet?
- 14 How do I use CBE wallet?
How do I activate my CBE token?
Click Profile > Security. Click Activate Token. Select CashPro Mobile Token. Click Begin Activation.
How do I register for CBE mobile banking?
Applying for SMS Banking Please collect a Mobile Banking application form, from any Commercial Bank branch or download it from this web site, fill it and submit the form to your branch. Once the application is processed you will receive a PIN which is required to access the system.
How can I activate mobile banking?
Under Mobile Banking, choose the option ‘Registration’, enter your mobile number and choose „Yes‟. When the number is displayed again over the ATM screen, choose „confirm‟ and collect the transaction slip confirming the registration. You will receive a SMS regarding activation of your account.
What is the code for mobile banking in Ethiopia?
Mobile Banking (*889#) 1.
How do I change my CBE Birr password?
Customers can dial to call center and request for the PIN/ Password reset by call center customer care service staff of ebirr. After doing so the user will receive a reset password.
How do I get a CBE account?
- Step 1: Click on Create a Parent Account. Go to: www. cbe.ab.ca/mycbe and click the Create Parent Account button.
- Step 2: Request Access Key.
- Step 3: Complete the Form.
- Step 4: Retrieve the Access Key(s) and go to the Create Parent Account page.
- Step 5: Add Your Child(ren) to Your Account.
- Step 6: Verify the Email Address.
How do I register for CBE Birr?
If you don’t already have a CBE – Birr account, you can easily register for one by visiting your nearest CBE branch and filling out a form for a CBE – Birr account and deposit cash. You will see a screen that shows detailed instructions to use the CBE – birr service to complete the payment from your phone.
How do I set up a CBE Birr account?
How to Register with CBE Birr
- Go to any Commercial Bank of Ethiopia branch or authorized CBE Birr dealer.
- Show valid ID or CBE bank book.
- Fill out a CBE Birr deposit slip and deposit any amount of cash.
- Provide your phone number and download CBE Birr app (optional).
How can I activate mobile banking in DoP?
How To Register & Activate DoP Mobile Banking Online?
- Step 1: Download the Mobile Banking Application from Google Play store.
- Step 2: Enter the Security Credentials which you have provided with Department of Post.
- Step 3: Once your activation is successfully validated you will be asked to enter 4 digit MPIN.
How do I activate my debit card via SMS?
A) Activate Debit Card Through SMS:
- First of all, open your message box and type a message.
- Type PIN
Last 4 digits of Debit Card Last 4 Digit Of Bank Account Number.
- Now send this SMS to 567676 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive 4 digit code on your registered mobile number.
How do I activate my post office mobile banking?
Steps required to activate post office net banking Once the post office Internet Banking is activated, you will get an SMS alert on your registered mobile number. To activate post office Internet Banking after receiving the SMS, go to https://ebanking.indiapost.gov.in and click on ‘New User Activation.
How can I activate mobile banking in Ethiopia?
For smartphone users you have to download the CBE mobile app which is found in play store and apple store. After this you have to activate the app using the activation key they send you. Then you have to insert another activation key you will get this from the bank service provider.
What is CBE wallet?
CBE Birr ( Wallet Account) account is a type of pre-paid account in which a user can store his/her money for any future transaction. Account is protected with a PIN. With the help of an CBE Birr, one can make payments for groceries, online purchases, and flight tickets, among others.
How do I use CBE wallet?
CBE -Birr Mobile Wallet
- Dial *847# and enter your password.
- Enter number 5 to select “pay bill”
- Select Ethio telecom bill payment (4th option)
- Insert service number/account number to proceed with the payment (outstanding balance will show up)
- Choose number 4 to complete the payment.